Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ZARA

bad day today!!!! went mid-valley with u zhing, wiL, hewzhen, hery... haih suppose to be very happy gossiping with them... but then i've made a stupidest , dummest , ha ya... just stupid thing tat i've done first itme in my life la... was so pissed off!!!  ok i bought a purple cardigan today at zara, then went to toilet n i hang tat stupid small plastic bag behind the wall.. my mom call n i went out quickly without taking tat zara thingy .. until we went to topshop then only my memory flash back.. i ran bak n there goes my cardigan.. GONE!!!! 

hesitate for long time whether i should buy bak the cardigan o not cos i've been searching it for ages.. wanted to buy it but is always a few hundred for a cardigan... so i decided to buy bak the cardigan... is all my mom's fault..hahaha.. so i went bak n ask her to pay me bak the money.. she ask me y i jus say -

(inside the car)

me: ma give me 50 dollars
mom: for wat???
me: today went out got ppl do donation so i donate 50... now my heart pain!!! ma.....plsss.... u don give me 50 dollars later i got heartache need to go hospital then u have to pay 50 dollars but add a few more 0!!
mom: tis is ur problem where got ppl  small kid donate 50 dollars wan??? donate to boutique shop got la.. u donate??? haha ... u inside my stomach 9 months u thought i don know wat u did al???
me:stare at her *scare*
mom: u sure go buy shirt la buy d heart pain wanna claim money from me..
me:( inside my heart- *phew* , i thought she know i loss d cardigan.. if she knows it im dead )
me: hehe...how u know al????
mom: cos last time i did the same thing too to ur dad!!
me n my dad: *laugh till dead*

maybe tat purple cardigan is jus not destined to be my cloth.. everything happens for a reason... so jus let me learn a lesson from today's incident la!!!
 

No comments: