Tuesday, September 30, 2008

went there during break after the orphanage!!! promise to go bak in 1 hour time but end up sitting there for 2 hours!!! sad la u all!!lol
NANDOS!!!! 
peacock eye!!! hehehe!! so artistic la me!!! lol!!
finally a picture with yeong ean !! haih!!! like celebrity  onli!!! so hard to snap a pic with her!!!
omg!!! potato salad!!! nicE!!!


WENT TO 'RUMAH HOPE' YESTERDAY FOR MORAL PROJECT!!!!

hery so sad- haih i think he is crying after helping in the orphanage for the whole day!!! he jus can't leave without the kids there!!! lol!!! rite hery? hahha!!!


this orange shirth guy very funny suddenly pop out in our picture!!



this gal very cute she sat beside me when we play some games and i ask her 
me: wat is ur name?
she: Elisa
me: o elisa, how old r u?
she: Elisa
me: em... how old r u?
she:(her voice getting louder) ELIsa
me: huh?? i say how old r u???
she: *frustrated* HA YO ELISA LA!!!
me (ask in chinese, bcos sum1 ask me too): " ni ji sui???"
she (answer straight away): " wo 5 sui"!!!
me: '' SWT''!!!

SPOT A LENG CHAI THERE!!!! LOL!!!  for ur info he is already 11 years old!!!

No comments: