Tuesday, September 16, 2008

nothing to post lately because of my stupid exam results really put me into a 'roller coaster mood'!!! stupid la!! i can't even imagine ill gonna do well on my finals... !!!

something funny tat jus popped out in my head!!! 'destined' and 'faith'.... is some times jus such a weird thing tat we actually never know and study about it... it will be a good beginning at the 1st place n it will be jus another dilemma o sad ending!!! and vice versa!!! never know tat the person tat u always scold/hate/fight will actually be the one tat will accompanied u the whole life... n d person tat who r close to u might not be with u for the rest of the life!! *i don know wat i'm i saying la, it jus popped out in my head* haih currently confused about myself!!! n i don know wat am i doing... escaping?? scare??? o i know d ending ????? i am jus so confused recently to be frankly!!!

' you  are here when i'm far away from u, and i'm here while u are far away from me' - is this a good o bad scenario for me??? i've got the question n u've got the answer!!!  

No comments: