Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BACK

long time nvr update my blog d.. cos there's nothing much to blog. as usual everyday crazying with my classmate!!

today is just a bad day for me 1st thing in the morning u zhing told me wiL maybe having dengue and she really cry infront of me, can say that she cry the whole day in college and i think she is now on the way to the hospital to see wiL with Alex. second i was freaking nervous during today's econ presentation when mr ang ask me question, i was stunk there, but i think i did someting funny during the econs presentation that make the whole class include mr ang laugh.. i don know wat is so funny when i get really frustrated during the presentation!! third thing i would like to keep it as a secret to myself. lastly, i went back home by ktm today n i lost my ticket, so this stupid guard in the ktm come n check out for the ticket n i lost it and i gotta pay RM10 jus to him... sad !!

Ha yo today is just not my day!!!!

No comments: