Tuesday, June 24, 2008

jus not my 'LUCK' :(

4 unlucky things tat happen to me today:

1. step on tat stupid dog's SHIT, i know my shoe is looking for his own shit *bcos its HUSH         PUPPIES* *swt*!! n i stinks at old town cafe!!! omg

2. after tat went to d library got a number '13' locker. *unlucky no.
 
3. went break wit frens in old town.. i SPILTH d whole bottle of 'soy sauce' on d floor

4. jus have a bath n i forgotten to bring in my shampoo!!!! lucky my mom is there!!!

5.????? don know wat will happen later!!!

 this is for d old antie tat gave me a fierce gaze in old town
i think tomolo if i enter old town cafe again tat antie is gonna check my shoes n tie up my hands.. she is gonna 'spot check' me... n if tat old antie is 'canggih' enough to search / found my blog *i've upload my pic for u to search me * i really wanna say SORRY!!!! today is jus not my luck!!!! i don know y???mayb is bcos these few days i'm suffering from insomnia !!! *sad case today*

No comments: