Thursday, May 22, 2008

today was quite fun we hav breakfast in peppercorn wit my classmate... they r very funny... *smile*... after tat me .u zhing xuewei go lepak d whole tbs building haih..... as usual u zhing is still complaining her 'butt'... keep on say how pain was it n summore got bruises... (who ask her keep on look at wil when she walk down stairs.. shes gonna kill me if she view my blog...lol...

sumthing awkward happen today in 'secret recipe  , my fren xuewei suppose to find d manager there to interview him for accounts.. but NO!!! she stood there n she wei ask d supervisor there.. guess wat xuewei doing???? she stand beside me n tell me how bad is d chocolate banana cake..(honestly is really bad) she say " u know last time my fren buy tis cake not nice wan la i eat d wanna vomit al' .... n i also stand there listening to her , until u zhing "remind" us tat we'll at secret recipe... few seconds later we laugh like hell(see how slow we r???)llol... lucky d supervisor din heard us... lol...

toaday was d last day our econs lecturer teach us 4 tutorial class haih sooooo sad hope our new lecturer will be like him too la...lol.. :p

No comments: