Monday, May 19, 2008

 

Today is wesak day so no class but i've not touch my lecturer notes since friday till now... i really scare ill fail my finals... tat is y i felt guilty haih.. but i don care la... enjoy first.. ha..ha..tomolo class starts again...haih hope, is a nice day la...

well today wake up at 8:00 a.m. as usual i've been woke up by my mom *banging my door* n yell "jun chi lai liao" (sighhhh) never a day i can sleep till 10:00 a.m....

fetch my aunt to melaca to meet up her 'darling' ha..ha.. bcos they r going down to australia for my cousin's graduation...is been a long time i've not seen my cousin...(everytime i only get to c his face at frenster haih miss him a lot).. we 2 r very close since small... mayb we both don hav siblings la.. n we both belong to d same horoscope *libra* tats y but he keep on bully me... yet i don know y i keep on let him bully lo. :( now he so tajam graduated as a lawyer i lagi don wanna talk to him.. haha.. bcos i sure let him 'booooooom' until i die.. so i avoid talking long on d phone wit him ...lol

4 hours sitting in d car so bored talk wit my parents it was quite fun today talking wit them criticizing each other haha...

then hav dinner wit them i dare not eat a lot if not ill back to my previous size haih sooooo 'cham' u know looking at d 'ikan bakar' infront of me but cannot eat , sumore my mom purposely order tat ... so bad wan.... 'i wanna to get married soon so i can eat as much as i can' 
no la jus joking lol...but married d also cannot eat much la later husband got 'yee lai' den ill cry lol... jus jk la... k la tats all for today la.. c ya

No comments: