Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ARTISTIC classmatesss....
                                      ah ha... after been experimnt my nails look "cangih" too 
                                                                            my god!!!!!

                                  my hand been experiment by my classmate wit all those so call                                                                                     "canggih" nail polish

o my god today's econ tutorial was a disaster.. tat new lecturer is so damn boring.. n we are not use to the way she teach us... 

mistakessss tat our econ's lecturer did today:
1. she started  d class without intro herself n did not make us intro ourself too
2.she teach wit a 'no ink' marker pen *which mr ang won do tat*
3.too nagging , example tat she gave was so 'irrational'
4.no jokes
5.colour of her shirt- soooo dull *not like mr. ang mostly wear "pink"(no other meanings al)lol..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... at d end of d class my mind is blank

we plan to complain hope it works... o god


No comments: